At Orbis Operations, we aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated enterprise applications and cutting-edge analytics for our country's cyber programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of software professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
This position requires that you hold an Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements (U) Debug existing software and correct defects
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards --Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- No demonstrated experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.