This position requires that you hold an Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC15288:
- Technical Process Area - Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal
- Project Process Area - Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement;
- Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area - Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management
- Agreement Process Area - Acquisition and Supply.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering field (Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems and Engineering Management) or a related discipline (Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics) from an accredited college or university plus 1 year of systems engineering experience
- OR Twelve (12) credit hours of college coursework in one (1) or more of the ISO/IEC 15288 Technical Process Areas may be substituted for the required one (1) year of systems engineering experience.
- OR A High School Diploma or GED and four (4) years of general system engineering experience (any Process Area) may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.