This position requires you hold an Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the 25 process areas defined by ISO/IEC15288:
- Technical Process Area - Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal;
- Project Process Area - Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement;
- Enterprise (Organizational Project-Enabling) Process Area - Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, Human Resource Management, and Quality Management;
- Agreement Process Area - Acquisition and Supply.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and/or Technical Process Areas associated with any of the ISO/IEC 15288 processes.
- Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management.) or a related discipline (Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics) from an accredited college or university plus four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
- OR A High School Diploma or GED and four (4) years of general system engineering experience (any Process Area) may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- OR A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university may be substituted for one (1) year of systems engineering experience.
- OR A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university may be substituted for three (3) years of systems engineering experience.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.