This position requires that you hold an Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and/or Technical Process Areas associated with any of the ISO/IEC 15288 processes.
- Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
- Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products of either the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project’s technical design.
- Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products in each of the ISO/IEC 15288 Project and Technical Process Areas.
- Supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project.
- Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue.
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project.
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
- Approve delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Lead contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management) or a related discipline (Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics) from an accredited college or university plus fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience.
- OR A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general systems engineering experience (any Process Area).
- OR A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus thirteen years of systems engineering experience.
- OR A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience.
- 5 years System Integration experience
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.