This position requires that candidate hold an Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
May have overall responsibility for the design and development of small to medium scale systems. Such an individual's technical experience must include work in many aspects of system design and development, and must encompass both detailed and overall integration aspects of system development.
Experience and/or education in structured analysis and design methodologies are required. Formal training in the computer software and hardware field and knowledge of a variety of computer systems are highly desirable.
May have project management responsibility for a small to medium scale Next Century involvement.
- Provide technical direction to project team members, on teams of up to 10 individuals
- Schedule, plan, and conduct project review meetings
- Perform or lead system engineering studies, including:
- System loading analyses
- Complete computer configuration studies
- Throughput analyses
- Conduct formal acceptance test of Next Century software systems
- Recommend "make-buy" decisions
- Specify hardware configurations to satisfy customer needs
- Negotiate with hardware vendors for purchase of hardware specifications
- Master's degree in a related major and 3 years of experience in a related field including 3 years experience in technical leadership OR
- Bachelor's degree in a related major and 5 years experience in a related field including 3 years experience in technical leadership position OR
- Bachelor's degree in an unrelated major and 7 years of experience in a related field including 3 years experience in technical leadership positions OR
- 9 years of professional experience in a related field with 3 years of technical leadership