Orbis Operations is a leading Irregular Warfare training and consulting firm supporting the US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community as well as commercial clients.
Orbis Operations is seeking a full-time Operations Officer (OO) to support a client’s operational requirements. The position requires an active Top Secret and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance with a polygraph. Successful candidate will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidate will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires experience as an Ops Officer.
The primary function of an Operations Officer is to identify and assess individuals with access to intelligence information vital to US foreign policy and national security decision makers. Duties include:
- Conduct initial meetings to assess and evaluate an individual’s ability to provide information that meets intelligence collection requirements
- Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities
- Draft operational assessments for ongoing cases
- Provide briefings on cases to senior officials and identify potential counterintelligence issues
- Provide operational guidance and recommendations for ongoing cases
- TS/SCI with Polygraph and 7 years of experience as an Ops Officer and prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations.
- Bachelor degree
- Ops certification
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently
- Exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges