At Orbis Operations, we aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated enterprise applications and cutting-edge analytics for our country's cyber programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of software professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
This position requires that you hold a TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance.
Modify Accumulo to provide robust file level encryption integrated with distrusted key management. Then create a new Accumulo crypto module and integrate this module into Accumulo. This work includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Java and C development work on Accumulo, including prototyping and developing production grade code ready for release as an open source project.
- Integrating a stand-alone distributed key management tool with Accumulo.
- Updating and maintaining the local Java development environment
- Working with the team to surmount implementation issues.
- Junit testing and other quality assurance measures.
- Project documentation, including in-house documentation and documentation to accompany an open source release.
Provide local key storage support for Accumulo nodes using the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and Intel’s SGX as roots of trust for the storage of material on the nodes. This work includes but is not limited to the following:
- Linux Bash script development
- C or C++ code development
- Use of the TPM, Trusted Software Stack (TSS), and TPM tools
- Use of Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP)
- Interfacing with Accumulo to pass key information.
- Minimum of 14 years of experience as a SWE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 4 years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Within the last 14 years, a minimum of 7 years experience developing in C/C++
- Within last 14 years, a minimum of 5 years developing software in a Linux environment
- Within last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience writing shell scripts
- Within last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience writing Python scripts
- Within last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years writing Make scripts
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 2 years experience developing embedded applications
- Demonstrated experience performing software development using Go/Golang
- Demonstrated experience developing with D-Bus
- Demonstrated experience with developing, building, and installing Linux kernel modules
- Demonstrated experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Xen virtualization platform
- Demonstrated experience with writing recipes and building applications using OE/Yocto build system
- Demonstrated experience with developing software utilizing the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Demonstrated experience with networking protocols
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.