Orbis Operations is seeking to expand its workforce of dedicated and experienced Programmer Analysts. We aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated and cutting-edge analytics for our county's cyber defense programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.This position requires that the candidate hold an Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
• Unix/Linux development experience
• Windows development experience (Visual Studio)
• Strong C programming skills
• Python development experience
• CNO background
• Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
• Embedded systems development experience
• Understand assembly programming concepts (PowerPc preferred, but x86 accepted)
• Mobile experience
• Networking experience
• Debugging Windows programs (windbg)
• makefile experience
• Microservice architecture knowledge
• RabbitMQ experience / Message exchange knowledge
• Docker experience
• Backbone / Marionette experience
• Works well within a growing team
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.