This position requires the candidate hold an active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
Orbis Operations is seeking to expand its workforce of dedicated and experienced Developers.
We aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated and cutting-edge analytics for our county's cyber defense programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
• Windows development experience (Visual Studio)
• C++ development experience
• Python development experience
• Debugging Windows programs (windbg)
• Understanding of Windows kernel constructs
• Windows kernel development experience
• Automated unit testing experience
• MSBuild property sheet development and troubleshooting
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.