By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
This position requires and Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
- Secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- IA architectures, systems, or system components
- Support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of data
- Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure
- Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves
- Recommend system level solutions to resolve security requirements
- Twenty (20) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Information Security related certifications (Security+, CISSP, CISM, etc)