At Orbis Operations, we aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated enterprise applications and cutting-edge analytics for our country's cyber programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of software professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
This position requires the candidate hold an Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
Task Required Skills:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Software development experience using Java/Groovy in a Unix environment
- Familiar with the Atlassian Suite of Tools
- Experience using the Atlassian plugin software developer kit (SDK), to create and extend Atlassian applications such as Jira, Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
Task Desired Skills:
- Experience working in a team environment that used Agile principles and methodologies
- Familiar with sustaining mission applications deployed in a Unix environment
- Experience with interacting/training external customers
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university plus 3 years of experience as a SWE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a SWE
- Seven years of experience as a SWE