At Orbis Operations, we aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated enterprise applications and cutting-edge analytics for our country's cyber programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of software professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
This position requires the candidate to hold an Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
Create, maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot a Continuous Integration system for existing projects within HPC.
Task Required Skills:
Task Desired Skills:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience creating, managing, and troubleshooting a Configuration Management infrastructure in a Unix environment
- Experience with creating manageable CM processes (check-in, check-out, merge, build, versioning, packaging, release, etc.) and the ability to implement and document the CM processes
- Experience with CI/CD principals and concepts using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, and Bamboo
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with SonarQube
- Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and SaltStack
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university plus 6 years of experience as a CM is required. Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.