This position requires the Candidate to hold an Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
Test and Integration Support requirements performed in this task:
- Analyze software and/or system requirements and various system engineering documents, acquisition plans and software/system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures.
- Liaise with Project Directors, software developers, system administrators, hardware maintenance teams and the test team during software and/or system tests on HPC systems
- Provide testing expertise and recommendation through full system development lifecycle
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, and test cases for software and system tests to be run on HPC architectures
- Provide full-scope system testing – to include but not limited to: functional, performance, operational, and mission simulation on HPCs
- Collaborate with the test team to review, verify, validate and refine test plans prior to execution
- Generate test reports to capture the results of software and system level testing.
- Perform initial software installation, software integration, and software testing on HPCs
- Trouble-shoot software installation, configuration issues/concerns and collaborate with software developers and project managers to obtain resolutions
- Install and test software revisions verifying functionality and capabilities
- Train site personnel to operate, troubleshoot, report and maintain developed and deployed software packages that are installed on the HPC systems
- Optimize customer written test programs
- Prepare and conduct data collection and analysis and report status and results
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), installation guides, configuration guides, and troubleshooting guides
- Develop test scripts that will be used to test a system
- Update test script repository with current and updated test scripts for team use
- Provide post operational test support to operational systems
- Manage and monitor a large Linux Cluster
- Update and patch system packages
- Modify system configurations as needed to meet customer and mission needs
- Oversee hardware fixes and changes to the system
- Manage configuration control of the system
- Document procedures and processes for supporting the system.
- Familiar with HPC systems and/or architecture or large cloud systems and/or architectures
- Experience with large (500+) HPC clusters
- Experience developing test plans, operational assessment test reports, and associated documentation
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience with automating test procedures
- Experience with performing benchmarking testing
- System Testing experience
- Understanding C code
- A minimum of three (3) years testing in a Unix operating environment
- Experience in the Linux operation system configuration, software installation, files systems and network systems
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience developing software using C
- Five (5) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline form an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.