At Orbis Operations, we aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated enterprise applications and cutting-edge analytics for our country's cyber programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of software professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph
The contractor shall provide operations and maintenance (O&M) support for a custom Event Driven Job Scheduler software package developed specifically for HPC systems. The contractor shall be responsible for building, installing, monitoring, troubleshooting, configuration management and performing upgrades of the custom Job Scheduler software package on HPC systems.
Task Required Skills
Task Desired Skills:
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience with sustaining mission applications deployed in a Unix environment
- Experience compiling and installing multiple programming languages such as GoLang(GO), Perl, Python, and C
- Experience with interacting with external customers
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Familiar with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
- Familiar with SLURM Workload Manager
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field plus 6 years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment
- 5 years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree plus an additional 6 years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment